Monday, June 17, 2013

Angry Management is a hard book to understand. The characters come from other books that the author has written. You don’t have to read those other books, but it seems funny because all the characters are from other books, and if you read all of the other books, you already know all the characters. Although I haven’t read much, I know that the book changes main characters every few chapters, but the main characters are always from the angry management group. It is simple so far, but I wonder what exactly are the kids in the angry management class for? It is not for anger management, the teacher explained already that, that is just a name he uses for all his classes, in honor of his dead student, who couldn’t pronounce anger management correctly, and instead said angry management. The book is simple, and good, but I think it needs to be a bit more hooking, and something interesting has to happen. Then, it will be a good book. Also, once I got really into the book, the story would end and a new one would start, me desperately wanting it back– which shows good writing, because every short story I got into, and I didn't want it to end.
A good writer should always be able to do that, but I feel that short stories may be easier to be interesting, because they don't drag out the plot. Something interesting can always be there. Unfortunately a short story can be harder, because if you are making a book with many short stories, you keep having to make up a new plot and new characters. In the end, I think this is a good book, and praise should be given to the author. Lastly, I think that we should really give praise to the author because of his good work on this story

No comments:

Post a Comment